Ahmad Zohadi is an architectural scholar, theorician, researcher, publisher and organizer of international architectural events;
2A Magazine was established under the leadership of Ahmad Zohadi [Chief Editor, CEO and Publisher] in 2006.
He is also Founder, Director and Head of Organizing Committee of the following 2A activities:
– 2A Continental Architectural Awards [2ACAA]
– 2A City- Architecture Movie Award [2ACAMA]
– 2A ArchiPedia [Architectural Encyclopedia]
– Paragon City [Urban Interaction Forum – Contextual City Award]
– 2A Art Gallery [Presentation of Creativity and Innovation]
– 2A Institute of Architecture & Design
Ahmad believes that 2A Magazine is much more than a specialized architectural and art media, it amplifies the voices of the architects and artists to promote cultural understanding and innovate the space and environment.
Based on his target points, The magazine’s contents and themes of the 2A activities, focuses on the following significant viewpoints.
- Well- Balanced Living and Multidimensional Growth & Progress
- Creating a Better Living Space in Cities around the Globe
- Integrating Various Aspects of Architecture (Social, Cultural and Environmental)
Note: 2A Magazine is also a communication tool for Architecture & Art, which focuses on social and cultural points in all dimensions of form, figure and space which absolutely affects our lives.
Fourthermore, provided a platforme for sharing ideas of various origins about different themes which could be an effective way for recognition of architectural features and reality of today’s life.